need help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: need help
Apprentice
Member # 5290
Profile Homepage #0
Mabye Im just REALLY bad at this game, but im having alot of problem beeting it(even on easy difficulty ). I have tried playing both a Shaper and an agent. My agents about level 14 and the Shaper was around that level too(got deleted). Im thinking that i might be making a bad mistake.

First I concentrate soully on one or two combatskills. Second is that I also go up in mechanics and leadership, but not too much. Are any of these bad or good ideas, and can you list the best skills for a shaper, agent, and guardian to go up in?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
To state the relatively obvious, a Shaper should focus on shaping skills, while an Agent should concentrate more on magic, and a Guardian should work more on combat skills. I like being a Agent and working on offensive spells, mainly doing Battle Magic at first and training up some Strength, Quick Action, Leadership, and Mechanics as I go, with a bit of some others smattered in. I made it through as a combat-oriented Agent without any creations.

Probably your biggest mistake is going too deep too soon. Go slowly, clear out each section, retreat often, and regenerate whenever you can. Train by fighting as much as possible before you move on.

[ Tuesday, December 14, 2004 13:39: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
If you're a shaper, stock up on fire magic spells at the beggining and work on intellegence and create a couple of fyoras and thalds to guard you. Get wands for your character to fight. Batons work in a pinch, but crystals work even better.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #3
Sell anything thats worth money and you don't need it. :) Then, buy a whole bunch of spells and creation shaping levels.

[ Tuesday, December 14, 2004 20:11: Message edited by: Me, Myself & I ]

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
Apprentice
Member # 5290
Profile Homepage #4
I have cleared every single place that I can manage, every thing I haven't cleared is either too hard or I haven't gotten to yet. Also when it comes to selling things, I have sold everything of value, and have almost 2k spare gold, but as I haven't been able to get to the training place "two days march north of Medab", I have no more spells or anything to train in. Prehaps there is more than just the two trainers that I have used(the one in Dry Peak Warrens, and the one in Medab). If there are more trainers, can you please tell me.
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #5
Do you mean just in the demo? Well, there is Brodus Blade but he just increases combat skills. If your looking for spells, the only demo trainers are Carnelian and Tyella. You may want to keep in mind that the prices of the trainers is reduced if you join their sects, as well they will teach you more things(Tyella teaches you create Battle Alpha if you are a loyalist)

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons