Shanti

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shanti
Apprentice
Member # 4725
Profile #0
*waahh* Shanti will die, I kinda liked her. Why did she have to die? *sniff* :(
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Don't spam. Posting three topics in the same boards in close chronological succession is known as "spamming" and frowned upon here.

Shanti had to die because the plot wouldn't've worked otherwise. You had to become a free and independent shaper to choose whatever side you wanted. I guess.

I was a little thrown off by the fact that Shanti died so early in the game. I thought it would've been interesting to have her around for longer.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3667
Profile #2
I must agree, the fact that shanti dies, while it does give you your sense of freedom of choice, it also isolates you from pehaps the only sane, non-corruptive NCP in the game. I mean if you look at it this way, every one wants you one THEIR SIDE! Even Sharon wants your help... And im just going to point out the fact that, after many years of isolation in her grove, I dont declare Sharon completly sane.

--------------------
plz feel free to email me answers at stargazer_do@hotmail.com
Apprentice
Member # 5187
Profile #3
did anyone ever find out about the necklace shanti had on? it was mentioned early in the game but then i didnt here anymore about it

--------------------
~~SaltyDog~~
Apprentice
Member # 5193
Profile Homepage #4
Pity about Shanti but she had to die otherwise she might fight your sect choice. Still a bit sad she was cool :(

--------------------
Size matters not for the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is-Jedi Master Yoda
my grandpa was a wise man he said John, you can't milk a dead cow
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #5
Well, you could screw up the storyline but killing Shanti in the second area. I did it with my lv. 1 guardian and succeeded without cheating or using cheat programs. Shanti will be "reincarnated" in Drypeak.
PS. where is Shanti's remains?
PS. Stansis really offended me with his course language.

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Me, Myself & I:

Well, you could screw up the storyline but killing Shanti in the second area. I did it with my lv. 1 guardian and succeeded without cheating or using cheat programs. Shanti will be "reincarnated" in Drypeak.
PS. where is Shanti's remains?
PS. Stansis really offended me with his course language.

Yeah, me too :D

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 3987
Profile #7
when i first strated to play i was suprised that she died. i thought that she would come all along the game and help me making my choise. some places are tough so a little help could be needed. :(

--------------------
Shaper laws:
1. Kill everyone who hates you
2. Keep everyone who likes you
Apprentice
Member # 4500
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
did anyone ever find out about the necklace shanti had on? it was mentioned early in the game but then i didnt here anymore about it
It's mentioned again when you stumble across her corpse. I'm pretty sure it was only mentioned initially so you'd have a way to identify which of several bodies is hers.

Mac