Geneforge 2 Trainer

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2 Trainer
Warrior
Member # 3987
Profile #75
it isnt complicated!!!
it is like learning shaper arts without being taught!!!
god damn tough annoying and nearly impossible :D

--------------------
Shaper laws:
1. Kill everyone who hates you
2. Keep everyone who likes you
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #76
quote:
Originally written by Webrat:

it isnt complicated!!!
it is like learning shaper arts without being taught!!!
god damn tough annoying and nearly impossible :D

LOL! True... true...
Posts: 80 | Registered: Wednesday, September 29 2004 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5276
Profile #77
Yeah I tested it and it's really cool, specially for cheaters. But if you start a new game and use it much at the start, the game gets really annoying. It's fun at the end, really fun. If someone doesn't like cheating, this maybe is not so good for him/her. Congratulations still, this thing is great! (for me)

-Anaximander
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #78
I got croikles modified editor for editing stats and all. I like combining both of them. The other editor cancels out invulnerability, because you can become godlikeand all, but i like the unlimited essence part. I can create alot of super creations! :D

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Apprentice
Member # 5293
Profile Homepage #79
I WANT IT FOR MAC PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

--------------------
dragons are strong i am strongerHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/
_ _ _ _ _______________________ _ _ _ _
Canned
Member # 5435
Profile Homepage #80
alright i have a question is anyone listening is anyone making it for mac or even something like it i would really like to know

[ Monday, February 21, 2005 10:49: Message edited by: genoforge ]

--------------------
my web page
Apprentice
Member # 5232
Profile #81
um...
im stilled kinda wondering how u edit ur abilities :confused:

--------------------
Dying tickles
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #82
After being absent for a while, I have finally returned to the gaming scene. I'll try my best to be a little more active than I have been. No guarantees, though. My game's release has been delayed due to coding problems.

If anyone has any requests for custom trainers for any games, please let me know. If I have the game, or am able to get the game, I'll try my best to provide some decent trainers. Keep in mind that I can't complete all requests, and that these take time to create, so be patient with me.

Feels good to be back :) Did everyone miss me? ;)

- Xix -

[ Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:40: Message edited by: xixao ]
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #83
Is anyone still interested in the Avernum 3 Trainer?
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #84
ill say i missed you if you say you,l say youl make a geneforge 2 trainer for mac :D

[ Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:43: Message edited by: hawk king ]

--------------------
Why are you reading this ?
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #85
quote:
Originally written by personfromhell:

um...
im stilled kinda wondering how u edit ur abilities :confused:

Take a look at the pic below. Even though it's from A3, the same applies for GF2. My trainers have the ability to modify player stats, as seen here. The game recognizes the changes made, but it seems like they are just numbers.

In other words, look at the upgrade costs in the second column. If the game actually used the levels shown here, the upgrade cost would be immensely high. Also, when you upgrade a stat, the levels change back to their original value.

To make everyone's lives easier, I just granted unlimited skill points so that you can upgrade to whatever level you want, and to the game, it's legitimate.

Hope that helps.

- Xix -

IMAGE(http://www.xixao3d.com/images/A3stats.jpg)
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #86
I just finished the Avernum 3 Trainer. Check it out and tell me what you think!
Apprentice
Member # 5397
Profile Homepage #87
dude i downlaoded it and i cant see how it works... do you have to type sumthin or what???please tell me! :confused: :eek:
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #88
quote:
Originally written by Flaming_valkrye:

dude i downlaoded it and i cant see how it works... do you have to type sumthin or what???please tell me! :confused: :eek:
try asking that here

--------------------
Why are you reading this ?
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #89
quote:
Originally written by Flaming_valkrye:

Although this question was answered in my other thread, I'll post a reply here to avoid any further confusion.

The trainer is simple. Load it up, then launch the game. Load a saved game or start a new one. Then hit Alt + Tab to return to the trainer. Select the cheats you want to use, then hit Alt + Tab again to return to the game. Once there, your cheats will be activated immediately. Follow the same process to change your cheat selection, or to remove activated cheats.

Hope this helps.

- Xix -
Apprentice
Member # 5354
Profile #90
Stupid question perhaps: Gforge2 is so insanely easy at the lowest difficulty level, what' s the point of the trainer? Hell, you can almost walk through IGZU by the end of the game. Obviously there are people out there who love the trainer so I"m missing something...?
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #91
Just adds a little fun and variation to the game. Every game feels different with a few cheats applied :)
Apprentice
Member # 5397
Profile Homepage #92
i did but when i switch back it dosnt work to i have to gain a lvl or what?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #93
If you're using a copy of Geneforge purchased from RealOne Arcade, the trainer won't work.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Apprentice
Member # 5397
Profile Homepage #94
awww #%$@ man thats stupid :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #95
I tried to install the Geneforge 2 Trainer, but my anti-virus software blocked it. From memory, the message said that the file "h@tkeysh@@k.dll" was not to be trusted. Is there any way you can implement this trainer without using that library?

I didn't get this problem with the Avernum 3 Trainer, by the way.

--------------------
Everything I know about the Avernum Trilogy: [ A1 | A2 | A3 ]
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #96
The trainer is stand-alone. No .dll's should be needed. Neither trainer uses any hotkeys. Either way, the trainer is safe to download and use. Just take a look at the replies to this thread. Plenty of people have been using it without any report of harmful files. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #97
quote:
Originally written by xixao:

The trainer is stand-alone. No .dll's should be needed. Neither trainer uses any hotkeys. Either way, the trainer is safe to download and use. Just take a look at the replies to this thread. Plenty of people have been using it without any report of harmful files. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Sorry, but when I try to run it my anti-virus blocks it and reports h@tkeysh@@k.dll. Before I execute trainer.exe, there is no such file in c:\winxp\system32. Afterwards, one has been created. Is it possible the download could have become infected on the server?

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #98
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

quote:
Originally written by xixao:

Sorry, but when I try to run it my anti-virus blocks it and reports h@tkeysh@@k.dll. Before I execute trainer.exe, there is no such file in c:\winxp\system32. Afterwards, one has been created. Is it possible the download could have become infected on the server?

No. This is my own webserver, and I am the only one with upload priveleges on it. I looked at the server log, and there has been no unauthorized access to it.

I just re-downloaded the file and ran a scan on it with Norton Internet Security 2004 Professional, with all the latest virus definition files. Here's the summary:

IMAGE(http://xixao3d.com/downloads/trainers/gf/GF2scan.jpg)

I think your scanner may need a bit of updating or something. The file is clean.

This is the first I've heard of such a problem. Are you sure it's not an isolated issue? Maybe your download manager has become infected or something? I dunno...

- Xix -

[ Sunday, March 13, 2005 11:37: Message edited by: xixao ]
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #99
I see that the Norton/Symantec website has no matches for h@tkeysh@@k.dll.

The only download manager I use is internet explorer. However, I can assure you that every time I run your file trainer.exe that .dll is created on my PC. Not only that, but when the antivirus software blocks the .dll, I get a dialog box from trainer.exe showing the path of the .dll. It is totally reproducable.

On the link below I saw that someone else experienced the same problem with a different game trainer:

http://www.2-spyware.com/file-h@tkeysh@@k-dll.html

Not one of yours; but perhaps they share common code?

--------------------

Pages