BoA Graphics Comp Winners - Original Terrain

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA Graphics Comp Winners - Original Terrain
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #0
In a very strong category by comparison, Original Terrain brought in a slew of graphics whose scores were above 7.0- quite a feat.

The winner was Luz Piazuelo with her Wall of Water, narrowly edging out over her nearest competitor who (to much surprise) was not herself. Big Blue's Yellow Brick Road took second (and rightfully so!), and earned its Top 10% finish. Third and the extra +5 points also went to Luz for her (apparently) lesser Wall of Fire.

Also worthy of mention is Zeeqon's Paintings, which while not placing were only .1 away from +5 to their author's total. Every other graphic in the category scored +2 for competency except for Zeeqon's Spear Trap and TGM's Blue Wall, both of whom earned points with other entries. Congrats to all!

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #1
Wow, a 1st rank for me!
Congrats Bigblue, for the 2nd.
And good work everyone of us, this was closer :) Aleksi, Jeremy, ADoS, shall we see in the next cathegories?

PD for TM: seems you forgot the address... :rolleyes:
Original Terrain Graphics
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #2
Never got that scanner, so my entries to the Splash Screen-category are quite lame, just edited photos. So nope, Luz. ^^

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Warrior
Member # 4778
Profile Homepage #3
Congrats to Luz!
And thx to all who like my YBR.

--------------------
www.bigblue.de.gg BoA graphics and more