A small rebellion - help needed

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A small rebellion - help needed
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
Hi, two things:

I allied the rebels :P and managed to accomplished the missions until they sent me to the "hidden" Empire Fort. I entered, killed Dylan and managed to killed the Strong commander as well. Now I am stuck and alone in this fort :confused: How do I get out? There is this lever locked in the east side of the entrance but I don't know how to enter the small cell where it is, help me please, thank you.

Second, now that I opened this topic I would like to ask you people which side do you prefer playing?
First I played loyalty to the Empire but couldn't help feeling ashamed and sad at the end. Now I entered the scenario again -with more experience ;) to make it for the rebels.

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Always played for the rebels, for starters. But there's another wheel in that fort somewhere, which opens the gate to the wheel which lets you out of the fort. Check the areas around where you killed the general in charge.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
Actually, a couple of hourse after posting that message I found a small room with the wheel you mention, so after that I could finish the mission.
Now I am playing The 3rd mission about the river which is difficulttt. By the way, do you really have to hurry all the way or you can stop to see and explore places???

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Well, there's a time limit, so you can't afford to waste time by doing things like resting outdoors. But if you rush too much, you may get an unpleasant surprise near the end.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5164
Profile #4
I too am stuck in the fort. Apparently, I released quickfire in the lab and now I have no idea where to go. I can't find any apparent secret passages, have no special items, no way to open the door to the shouting people, and no way to exit.

On a side note, I hate quickfire.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Look more carefully for secret passages after triggering the quickfire. There's a lever to turn it off.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #6
I am still in the Giants fort and it's day 6 :confused: what happens if you meet the deadline still somewhere in the river? do you get killed? or and "end" message?

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4710
Profile #7
You can still complete ZKR even if you do not make it to fort at the end before the time limit. The difference lies in that fact that, when you do arrive there, the town will be destroyed and you will have to fight your way to the exit on the right-hand side through slith warriors and mages. Lacking the battle and the lack of a reward since you took too long, there is no truly horrible consequence of being too slow :) .

--------------------
Life is short. Use a Mac.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #8
:rolleyes: Marcelo, this is a Small-Rebellion-topic, not about ZKR.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #9
I'm sorry, you're right.

Never again I promise :rolleyes:

--------------------