About Fang

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: About Fang
Apprentice
Member # 5151
Profile #0
in the gorge of the southwest of the big map,there r a big warren of Ducks.
He was sreaching for a Fang.
Is there Anybody take notice of that?
Where can I find that Fang? And How to do that?

--------------------
IMAGE(http://mayoflower.com/bbs/non-cgi/usr/8/8_1941.jpg)

GodJazz
Sunshine
Je m’appelle Philippe.
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #1
Phrase proper sentences, explain more clearly what you are inquiring about, and try to say what scenario.

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Apprentice
Member # 5117
Profile #2
notice the country he's(she's) from. Probably about as good as it'll get...
Apprentice
Member # 4833
Profile Homepage #3
Assuming you are talking about VoDT and the Drake.

The fang can be found in the northern mountains behind some pools of lava. Try searching the cliff walls.
Apprentice
Member # 5131
Profile #4
The automap function will be a great help here. To start, your party should be south of Blinlock (the town surrounded by rock walls). Travel eastward until you reach a lookout tower. Then head north until you find an alcove in the northern edge of the map. If you reach the end of the alcove and go north through a secret wall, you're in the right place. Just follow the path to the end.

The quest isn't really worth it, since you have to cross a magma panel and fight a bunch of lizards to get it. On your first play-through, it's pretty much assumed that one character will die unless your priest is hasted and your fighters use Healing Potions. All you get for completing the quest is experience and two spells: Smite and Ice Lances. Your spellcasters should already know these spells, so I'd advise you avoid this quest unless your trying to make two Priest/Mages. Then again, many of the Usefull Skills are based on a combination of skill with Priest and Mage spells so it may be worth your time.
Apprentice
Member # 5151
Profile #5
Thank you all, my dear friends.

Altimus,I like to complete the minor mission in that games.Thank your advices, I will have a try.

Because English is not my mother tongue,
sometime I have some trouble on understanding that game. But it is a amzing game, I like it so much.
I had done the major mission in Demo.But I didn't Find the treasure ,such as pants which with a code: 333.There r too many details in that game which I cannot catch on.

[ Monday, November 01, 2004 22:41: Message edited by: ah__fei ]

--------------------

GodJazz
Sunshine
Je m’appelle Philippe.
Apprentice
Member # 5131
Profile #6
There's anothe nifty side-quest in Valley of the Dying Things that hasn't been mentioned so far.

When you get to Pangle's hut, talk to the dog and the sheep (yes, they can talk). After calling the sheep "Mutton," the sheep will tell you that the dog stores his bones in the patch of trees at the northeast edge of the area. Search around in the middle of the trees to get a scroll for Create Illusions. Personally, I found the argument between the dog and sheep (as well as the "sheeply offense") to be more satisfying than the reward.
Apprentice
Member # 5151
Profile #7
Oh Amzing!It's funny!

--------------------

GodJazz
Sunshine
Je m’appelle Philippe.
Apprentice
Member # 5151
Profile #8
Altimus,I find that rock in the trees.
I cannot close with the rock.The tree is on the way.
Every time I want to steer clear of the trees with An end that I am going out of there instead.

So, How to make it?

--------------------

GodJazz
Sunshine
Je m’appelle Philippe.
Apprentice
Member # 5131
Profile #9
There isn't much I can say about it; it's one of the problems with Avernum. The path begins on the west (upper-left) side of the trees, so look there. You won't actually see your characters move because of Avernum's line-of-sight problem, but the screen will shift.