Basalt Walls

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Basalt Walls
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #0
I tried to make them as close as possible to the ones from Exile, let me know how I did. (There are two versions since while I prefer the darker walls, the ligher ones actually are closer to the original.)

IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/Emery_J_Bishop/BasaltWall.gif)

IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/Emery_J_Bishop/BasaltWalllighter.gif)

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #1
The only problem I've ever had with basalt walls is that it is often difficult to see the cracks in some of the walls unless you look very closely. The bottom row of walls are cracked walls. You might want to do a few more cracked walls with a contrasting color for the cracks other than black-- possibly grey or blue.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #2
The ones in Exile have a darker red and the black spots seem wrong somehow. Other than that, good.
Warrior
Member # 4886
Profile #3
They look great, but I think the ones in Exile has got a slightly more shiny look to them. (I'm talking about Blades of Exile, the ones in Exile 3 are darkers like these ones.)

[ Sunday, October 17, 2004 11:06: Message edited by: Kalinging ]
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #4
They seem too crude to me. Making them look better might be difficult, but I think that a town with those walls would hurt my eyes.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.