Graphics Contest Winners - Dialogue

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graphics Contest Winners - Dialogue
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #0
http://www.geocities.com/blyceum/Olympia/BoA_gfx_comp/dialogue/

Luz Piazuelo's Mage came in first, followed closely by Kalinging Song's Machine and Mercenary. Despite winning her category, however, Luz' 23 points is not as much as the 27 points scored by Kalinging Song overall in this category. Congratulations to the both of you, and thanks to all of the participants! And last but not least, thanks to the judges- especially the two "pinch" judges I had to call in at last moment to break the tie between the Mage and Machine.

(Unorthodox judging, you say? Well, first of all, I want to guarantee a clear first place finisher as not to give out too many points. Second, I'm in charge of judging elligibility due to section 3.4 of the rules. Thanks for your understanding.)

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4886
Profile #1
I'm actually somewhat surprised that people are more interested in the machine idea than my other entries.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
Personally, I liked the Mercenary better...
But hey- the points are still yours anyway. Thanks alot, the graphics really are superb.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4778
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Kalinging:

I'm actually somewhat surprised that people are more interested in the machine idea than my other entries.
The machine was a totally new idea to me (as a Dilogue Graphic). That was the point for me to give it a higher score!

--------------------
www.bigblue.de.gg BoA graphics and more
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #4
I'd rather had the mercenary-graphic win. It's sooo damn cool. ^^

Congrats, anyway, to Luz!

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #5
I'd thought Kalinging's Mercenary would win, too. Or any oter of his pics, quite an artist. :eek:
Which doesn't mean I'm not happy of winning in some cathegory. Thank you all, judges. :)
And good luck all participants in the other categories of this contest!
Warrior
Member # 4886
Profile #6
Yup, good luck to all other participants. :)