New monsters?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: New monsters?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #0
Is there going to be new creatures(new monsters)?
PLEASE ANSWER WITH POLITENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D

*Remember, skribane tastes horrible(like fruitcake). :D

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
WEEELLLL... considering several of the BOE scenarioes had some new monsters (well VoDT did at least). They aren't much but they are there. Besides... you can make new ones yourself :D

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
BoA will probably come with a handful of new monsters that will be rarely used. However, the scenario editor will allow you to create whatever monsters you'd like, and Jeff has said that they will be far more customizable than in BoE.

—Alorael, who really wants to see what can be done with the personality editor. If archers can be made that shoot at mages instead of fighters, maybe they'll actually become a challenge.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #4
Yes, and he also said that it will extremely easier to use. You will know exactly what you're doing when you're pressing random buttons. Also items will be just as simple. AND (again...) custom graphics for those monsters and items can be SO easily put in that any idiot can do it (including me...if you don't believe me, try my BOE quest...).

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1863
Profile #5
Compared to BoE graphics, which I still allege are a royal pain in the patookus to use (though much easier to make than avernum graphics-3D is challenging!).

--------------------
Fnord. (Insert your name here) is a capitalist pigdog.
Deus Ex Penguin: God out of the Penguin......Cogito Eggo Sum: I think, waffle I am.
If Voting could change the system, it would be against the law.