VoDT Healing device

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VoDT Healing device
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #0
I've searched skylark vale completly. Including the school all levels. I had that thing that said there was a healing sceptor in the apothecary, and it still wasnt there.Please Help!

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Warrior
Member # 286
Profile #1
If I remember correctly, it's in the first part of the lower levels of the school, where all the gremlins are. Northwest corner, behind a secret passageway and a locked door.

Check the map in the walkthrough in the help file that comes with the game.

--------------------
Z: "I just feel so insignificant."
Psych: "You ARE. You're an ANT."
--Antz
Apprentice
Member # 5066
Profile #2
is dispel barrier available in this scenario at all?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Nope. You have to rely on piercing crystals. Use them wisely.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5066
Profile #4
ah okay.. I think I've gotten a couple of those.. but I don't think anywhere near as many as the locked off areas I've found :)
Is there anything worth it in the locked areas? I've pretty much completed the scenario and am standing at the south gate with around 4k gold.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #5
Not anything you couldn't get later on. But be sure to get the Strength Bracelet from the Enraged Demon in the Experiment Halls. There is a nice Flaming Longsword behind a barrier, as well as some nice Pants of Power.

You will usually find usable magical items behind barriers. Using a Piercing Crystal to gain these disposables usually isn't worthwhile, unless the reward is more Piercing Crystals!

But always save before using the crystals because they are in limited supply, and sometimes the rewards are very, very unimpressive.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Apprentice
Member # 5066
Profile #6
Yes..see my other post about fighting that demon.. I gave it a go a couple of times..but I got smoked everytime by round 2..