Louvre Updated

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Louvre Updated
BoE Posse
Member # 15
Profile Homepage #0
New graphics.

New category - Dialog. Dunno if this will make it into BoA or not, but it's in the Louvre, so if you have dialog pics for BoA, please submit them! Only one entry in that category so far.

Is anyone using the Louvre? I've received no feedback of any sort for some time.

--------------------
All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Visit the Louvre, the BoA Graphics Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boa/louvre/
Visit Alexandria, the BoE Scenario Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boe/alexandriajs/
Posts: 653 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #1
Announced it in my site.

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #2
I think the lack of feedback may be related to the number of scenarios that have currently been released. I'm sure that in the future there will a lot of demand for custom graphics.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #3
I use the Louvre- got the Lyfan graphic from it.

I think there isn't feedback on the Louvre since most people aren't designers- currently, there are 3. When more people start pumping out scenarios, there might be more concern about it then.

Personally, I don't have any problems with it.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
I use it. If my scenario ever gets released, you'll see that I'm using a bunch of graphics from the Louvre.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #5
I just look at all the monster graphics and wish I knew enough to be able to make decent scenarios. :)

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #6
I always use it, Brett! You should know that! Anyway, I've used a couple on my scenario that doesn't seem to want to be released. But I'm making a sequel so I think I'll use a good many more custom graphics for that.

Well I made some stuff (gfx) but they suck. Maybe I'll give them to you anyway if I can get my e-mail working.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00