Where can I find this?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where can I find this?
Apprentice
Member # 4777
Profile #0
Where would I find the dagger of assasination. It has +4 to assasination and 5-25 in damage. In what quest and where in that quest would I find it. Had it once before but reformatted my computer without backin up my save files, now I have to redo every quest. Thanks for all the help
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #1
I believe that it's on Zaskiva Island in a cave populated by basilisks. That's in Small Rebellion. Though I could be wrong.

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.
Apprentice
Member # 4777
Profile #2
Ok, Thanks, Ill go and check it out, If someone thinks its somehwhere else, please post the place here
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #3
You can find it in DwtD as well. Go hug the mountains (outdoor walls for clarity) in the NW and you'll stumble across some lizards that are protecting one of those...
Apprentice
Member # 4777
Profile #4
Thanks Dyng, I already have 1, but I need 2 for my other warrior, so when I play that one, ill check. Thanks, already got one.
Apprentice
Member # 4761
Profile Homepage #5
There is another one in the southeast corner of the popi-pupi(sp?) shroom filled cavern in the ZKR. You have to find some shamblers(sp?) first though.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #6
Oh yeah... Forgot about that one. Head for the trash in the lower left corner of the poppy fields. You'd better have the pendant thingy from the lich...