ZKR Q's

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ZKR Q's
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #0
I am now just past the unicorn caves in ZKR. So far, I have been to hung up on time to get any real adventuring done(I paid the sliths rather than go to the crypt). How fast did you people do it? How close to the end am I? Is there time to break into castles, and wipe them out? (the giants fort, for instance? Or is this just a short scenario, a race against time?

--------------------
Big up your self!
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #1
I just use the character editor, actually. ^_^;;

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #2
Youve got time for two or three extra dungeons, and if your strong enough to make the right moves (ie take the poppy charm AND the scroll by force) youll have plenty of time to explore.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
:D I use the editor too, because I like to collect needless stuff, get Radiant Shield-increasment and so on.
The fastest way would be:
- not to eliminate more giants than necessary (enter the castle at west and go directly into the cave)
- not to go to the third level in the Spiraling Crypt (leave immediately as soon you have the key)
- to choose the Poppy Charm from Moron (steal the scroll but sneak out without bothering to kill the lych)
Of course, you would miss a lot like this.

edit: uses compass and changes direction -_-

[ Monday, July 26, 2004 08:20: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #4
Okay, I tried it without the editor, and I got there on day 6 :P I stole the scroll

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #5
How to do ZKR quickly and finish everything 11-13 days. Start with lots of energy potions if you can get them. This allows you to avoid resting. Do not rest. Recharge by moving characters in the outdoors. Be sure to get Unicorn recharge. Two natural mages will make spell points easy.
1) Get statue for sliths.
2) Give statue to sliths.
3) Go directly to unicorns.
4) Take unicorn quest.
5) Kill giants.
6) Use unicorn gate. Faster than maze.
3) Run directly to Morog. Do Morogs quest. Get poppy shrooms. Refuse first request for item. Take second request. Poppy shrooms plus Melora opal map. Steal dragon scrolls and run.
4) Do Melora opal quest.
5) You should be able to go past poppy area quickly. If you want shop at Efreets-- best spear blessed spear is available here.
6) Run to Vahnati tower. Finish Vahnati tower.
7) Go directly to Pressar Bok. Visit Vahnati stronghold.
8) Finish Pressar Bok.
9) If you have done previous three quests for items Broken fang clan should be very easy. Open gates go to Khoth.
10) At Khoths you have all three items. There is a broken rune on one of the rooms so you can enter it. There is also a cracked wall so you can get some stuff if you have move mountains. Plus if you finished Melora opal you should have dispel barrier so you can pick up a few items to sell.
11) Turn in items to Khoth. Get two bonus items.
12) Kill Khoth if you want to.
13) Go to final fight with sliths.
14) Go to fortress.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.