cliffs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: cliffs
Apprentice
Member # 4743
Profile #0
there are some passages that i cant go in because there is a rise in the land ( like a cliff and its really annoying me casue im curious and dont know how to get past them

--------------------
meow
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #1
I know in A3 the only way over cliffs is to fly with the orb of thranali. Im assuming its still the same.

--------------------
Big up your self!
Apprentice
Member # 4743
Profile #2
ah yes . wher edo i find orb

--------------------
meow
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #3
I was wondering that as well.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Unless I am gravely mistaken, there is no Orb of Thralni in BoA. I guess you could make one (I have a potion that does the same thing for the HLPM), but it still will only help you with chasms and the like. Cliffs are another story.

Where specifically do you want to go?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4743
Profile #5
i dont know where it goes but i got this urge thats telling me "jake get over the freakin wall!"

--------------------
meow
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
Yes, but where is this wall? You can't climb cliffs, but you can always go around. If you tell me where you are, I can tell you how to get up that cliff.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Apprentice
Member # 4743
Profile #7
above the house where the mean guy gives you papers for control panels ( or al thw way to the left past the drake looking for the tooth

--------------------
meow
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #8
Looking at this with the 3-d editor, I can't see any way up there. (Which is okay, really, because there's nothing there anyway.)

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #9
quote:
Originally written by Just call me Kel:

Looking at this with the 3-d editor, I can't see any way up there. (Which is okay, really, because there's nothing there anyway.)
Not even a special encounter?

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #10
*smacks head*

No. Nothing. When I say nothing, I mean nothing. It is visually obvious -- if you want to look for yourself, open up VoDT in the editor. No rectangles, no nothing up there. NOTHING. It's just a little tunnel that continues around a bend and stops. THERE'S NOTHING THERE.

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #11
............. Dang....................

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #12
I thought the scenario editor came with BoA, but I cant find it. I dont have to pay for it, do I? If so, its a good marketing idea for SpiderWeb, but it would limit the # of scenarios quite a bit. (Im using a mac, if it matters)

--------------------
Big up your self!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #13
I don't know why you thought to ask that in this topic, but no, you don't have to pay for it. I think you can find it at the Scenario Workshop. Just peruse around the Spiderweb site a bit and you should find it.

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #14
Specifically here. It would be rather hard to make the editor open source but also make it cost money.

--------------------