ZKR question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ZKR question
Apprentice
Member # 4472
Profile #0
I'm trying to get to the giants lair to get the unicorn horn, however at the bridge I get stuck trying to fight about 20 giants! 4 little people againts 20 giants - doesn't end every well. Help?

--------------------
Visit my site!
www.freewebs.com/helaine/
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
You could just sail around.

On the other hand, I smashed those giants like the fools they are.
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #2
Easy.

Just do what I do.

*fighters go in there and start chopping off heads* *Priest casts Devine Fire* *Mage casts Arcane Summon(hopfully getting Drake Lords. if you don't, try again)* *Drake Lords cast Arcane Summon(hopfully getting vampires)* *vampires summon a multitude of other monsters(including more vampires, who summon more vampires, who summon even more vampires, etc.)*

Giants: *dead in no time*

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #3
I don't so use the summon spells...
Another easy way to beat the giants is to give your fighter an invulnerability potion and to make him rush on them:they're gonna beat him without effect, so you have all the time you want to cast your haste and bless spells.With your invincible warrior, you aren't affraid to cast clouds of blades, who's definitively a ****ing good spell

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Blaspheme:

I don't so use the summon spells...

Heehee. They're fun, though! ^_^

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #5
I know! :)
And they can be very usefull and powerfull!
I'm just more a "direct damage" mage, I think! :)

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Blaspheme:

I know! :)
And they can be very usefull and powerfull!
I'm just more a "direct damage" mage, I think! :)

Direct damage is gooooood. @_______@

"Hello, and how may I smite you today?" *casts Devine Fire on monsters before they have time to react* ^___________^

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #7
I'd say cloud of blades is the way to go... They're all cramped up on this bridge, so throw CoB on someone in the front. This way they can't get to you without wading through sharp pointy things.
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #8
Retribution, giants are dumb and will become scared.

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #9
I think you don't have Divine Retribution, who is a level 15 spell at this part of the Za-Khazi run, but yeah, nice spell too! :)

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 4754
Profile #10
Yeah ther isnt nor Divine Retribution nor Divine Fire and Arcane Summon like Pig Catapult wrote. :rolleyes: Abour what to do: u can sail back and approach giants from south, thought it will take time and u will need to sail around one more time when u are done in their fortress. If u do so, dont forget to visit Drake in the cavern south of giants lair.
But if u wanna fight try to take out shamans first, bless ur fighters... and yeah Cloud of Blades will work just fine! :D
Apprentice
Member # 4763
Profile Homepage #11
Always remember, Enduring Barrier can help you out quite a bit in a tough fight, and so can hasting your priest for more healing opportunities.

--------------------
I once killed a man for his teeth.
Apprentice
Member # 4708
Profile #12
You people seem to have more advanced spells than I do... But I rushed off north with my boat without exploring much, afraid that time would run out. Was it a bad idea? *sratches head*
Apprentice
Member # 4552
Profile #13
Before exploring to the north, you'd better achieve the unicorn's quest (at Giant's lair).
This way you will be able to pass through unicorn's gate, preventing yourself for running back to the south...

save time! save your life! :)

... and nevermind the Arcane or Divine spells... they'll come later, bloody great, bloody expensive. Your first need is, jah, Cloud of Blades... with this one you could even kill the mighty Khoth.
(actually I wish he were REALLY mighty, and not so boring... damned drakes!).

--------------------
Funny how it all falls away... ;_;