Za-Khazi Run & DwtD

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Za-Khazi Run & DwtD
Apprentice
Member # 4723
Profile #0
I was just going through Za-Khazi Run & DwtD for the 5th time and I noticed a couple places I cant enter.

IMAGE(http://www.darohost.com/untitled1.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.darohost.com/untitled2.jpg)

Does anybody know where the key is for the chest in Maynards Wifes room.

Thanks
Apprentice
Member # 4564
Profile #1
I have NO Idea about the ZKR But the DWTD one.. I do believe that that is the area you escape from when you use the portal after killing Maynard and the Crystal

--------------------
Right!
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #2
Yup, the DwtD one is definitely where you get teleported after smashing the crystal holding the vampire (even though the game tells you you get teleported somewhere outside the town).

The ZKR one stumped me though. It might just be intended as a waste of time.
Warrior
Member # 4631
Profile #3
Looking at ZKR in the editor, it seemes that that cave is a special encounter that gives you 700 gold and a runed helm. Not sure how you're supposed to get over there though. Here's the text of the encounter:

"You find the lair of some sort of vicious, carnivorous creatures. Considering the remote location of the lair, you guess that its occupants can fly."
"Fortunately, the owners are currently absent. There's some gold around, and you see a nice helmet as well."

--------------------
"'I saw the duckling hatch and disappear.
Sadly I ask who may have taken it.'"
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #4
Methinks it's a remnant of BoE, when we still had a "Flight" spell.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 4723
Profile #5
Thanks

Now all I dont understand is:
1) how to get to the corpse in the mirror cave
2) what the malachitite statue is for
3) how to get into the chest in Lord Maynards Wife's bedroom

Guess Ill run through it a 6th time :P
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #6
I don't think it is possible to get to the corpse. God knows I've tried. You can destroy the innermost laser but there is no way past the first one. Perhaps they forgot how the mirrors move when they designed the level.

I think I heard someone on the boards mentioning that you could give the statue to the efreet west of the poppy fields, but I'm not sure...

As for the chest, maybe you have to play the scenarios a couple of times more till you get tool use 201...
Apprentice
Member # 4723
Profile #7
Nah, max tool use is 153 and the efreet doesnt buy the statue. These are some really incomplete/bugged scenarios.

Thanks
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #8
Ever heard of a RED HERRING?