VoDT. HELP!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VoDT. HELP!!!
Warrior
Member # 4023
Profile #0
ok i meet the vanati or whatever you call them and got every thing i need to win. but in the control room (the place whith all the green trash), the panel was without power. so how do i get it on?

2.how do i get pass thos green gates?

--------------------
go to www.cc-game.net
Apprentice
Member # 4483
Profile #1
Question 2. You need to get the opening stone from the giant spiders and when you have it you have to use it (the opening stone will be in the inventory) when your near one of the green doors.

Uhhh...I'm not sure what you are, Have you been to the waste storage place and the control tower yet? To operate either of those controls in the Waste or Contol tower you need to get the papers from Ben (I think thats his name).

Hope that helped,
Thanks,
Total Flappish

[ Tuesday, July 06, 2004 14:56: Message edited by: total_flappish ]

--------------------
"Sport is for people who dont know how to GAME!!!!" Quote Mungo the Great and Moose
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #2
His name is Pangle, and he is on the surface. And he is
SPOILERS
/
/
/
/
/
/
Alone, in his on hut, in a town by himself.
/
/
/
/
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #3
The Vahnatai should have given you a crystal to power the waste removal system if you've talked to them properly. That might be your problem. They will tell you about a shiny stone that the spiders have, and a scroll that tells you how to use the school's watse removal system, which a bloke called Pangle has. Then once you have the stone from the spiders, you can go to the school of Magery library. Give the golem in the NE corner a TEXTBOOK, and he'll dissolve into dust - leaving an important key!!!

Using that key you can go into the School's control center, after battling a ton of Alien Beasts - Whach them - They're lethal.

Once you're in the Control Place, you can turn on the power and the controls. Then go to the Waste Repository -(The place with all the poisonous green stuff). Then activate the controls, and run out of the control panel; You have to get to one of the doors - and then you wioll be teleported away by the Vahnatai. After that... Talk to the ghost on the surface - he'll give you 100 XP, and then you can leave forom the Fort - and you've won!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)