VoDT Kobolds

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VoDT Kobolds
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #0
How do I convince the ones near fort Talrus (starting place) to leave?

Edit: And the undead behind the Mage shop in SweetGrove, who should i talk to aobut thoose? or just kill them?

Edit2:The orange Shade in the circle of stones, how do I help it?

[ Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:02: Message edited by: Ninjai master ]

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #1
Usually, convincing takes the form of heavy, intentional, blows to the head.
Shock Trooper
Member # 461
Profile #2
A light tap will do in the case of the kobolds... ;)

[ Thursday, July 01, 2004 17:43: Message edited by: Jawaj ]

--------------------
"If you held a weapon to Fwiffo's head, he would say anything you wanted him to. In fact, if you held a vegetable to Fwiffo's head, he'd say whatever you wanted him to." - Spathi high council, Star Control 2.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #3
The undead behind the mage shop in Sweetgroove?!What's that??

About the shade, if you're talking about the wandering one, I don't think you can do anything with it...I've try a lot of time, after finishing the main quest etc...but nothing happens...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #4
When you've finished the main quest you'll want to visit the shade. It gives you something as I recall...
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #5
If you are talking about those ghasts in that little bit of shrubbery in the southern most edge of Sweetgrove, they are just a quick taste of undead for low level parties. Kill them and loot as necessary.

The Kobolds are not the ones that give you one of the 3 polished entry stones, so kill them and loot as necessary.

DO NOT kill the 'Spirit of the Sick' and loot as necessary. It has 1000+ HP as well as an insane attack. You will only have the option of attacking it if you try to trap all 3 of those wandering shades. The 'Spirit of the Sick' will give you a small reward once you solve the Vale's sickness.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.