VoDT: Elram?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VoDT: Elram?
Shock Trooper
Member # 2638
Profile #0
Okay, I feel like an idiot for even asking this since it's prob'ly an insanely simple answer. But, where the heck is Elram? The guy that Brundig in Sweetgrove wants hunted down? I flew through the whole scenarion in a few hours, but now just as I'm about to leave it I look back and see that one unfinished quest.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #1
There are plains southwest of Sweetgrove, where you'll come upon a huge stone circle. Approach it.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Shock Trooper
Member # 2638
Profile #2
Are you talking about that hidden bandit lair south of Marralis? If so, I've been there but found no evidence that I killed the guy while clearing it out, and when returning to Brundig still don't get the quest cleared. Is he in a hidden room someowhere in there, or is it somewhere else?

EDIT: Nevermind, now I found him. What was that stupid lil' goober doing hiding back in that corner where he blended in so well with the background?

[ Tuesday, June 29, 2004 12:40: Message edited by: The Dirty Nephil ]