ZKR: How long from Crytp to finish?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ZKR: How long from Crytp to finish?
Apprentice
Member # 3191
Profile #0
Hey,

Due so some... ah, unwise decisions I made earlier in the game, I have arrived at the Spiralling Crypt (Just entered) and it has just turned to day 13.

I just want to know if im close enough to the end to take a shot at finishing it in the last possible moment, or if Ive hopeless outtimed myself.

For reference, (and due to my reading spoilers) I already know I can pass Khoth - I have both the scroll from Morag, and the opal thing.

Just incase its quite impossible and I have to redo:
I read in another thread that you can steal the poppy charm from Morag. How do you do this - I already checked out his "secret" treaure box and it contains nothing. That blasted imp, I should have wrung his neck. ;)

Additionally, the weird beggar people on the north end of the pooppy field. Is it worth dealing with them (And by dealing with them I mean kill them) if I have to load the game?

cheers,

Edit: One more thing, Do I lose the game when it turns to day 14, or at the end of day 14 (when it turns to day 15?)

[ Friday, June 25, 2004 23:51: Message edited by: Sasuke ]
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #1
The people in the shroom field aren't that important. They just give a correct ring.

As for the time, it seems you have almost a week left. The scenario should end when you reach the fort.

[ Saturday, June 26, 2004 00:08: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
That chest contains the dragon history scroll, if you didn't get it already. The best strategy is to take the shroom charm as a reward from Morog, and then steal the scroll.

As for the time, you have until the start of day 15. From where you are now, you may have *just* enough time to win. Back up your save file now.

You can still finish the scenario if you lose, but you'll miss out on a fairly nice reward.
Apprentice
Member # 3191
Profile #3
OK, well I just finished the game so I guess my question was moot.

Just to clarify - I didnt actually have a week left. I had 2 days.

Points to note:
1)The scenario ends when day 14 is over (IE when it turns day 15).

2) If you get the the spiralling Crypt place and its just turned day 13, you DO indeed have enough time to get to the fort in time (just) if you really rush through it and ignore everything but your goal. I think you can get there with a couple of hours to spare. I think.

Edit: Someone just answered so I dont need to ask about the stealing thing.

Actually, since Im considering going through again, is there anything in particular I should be looking out for the 2nd time around? Like nice treause :D

[ Saturday, June 26, 2004 02:13: Message edited by: Sasuke ]