Help - Teleporting Treasury in Chief's Chambers in Assikvas in ZKR?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help - Teleporting Treasury in Chief's Chambers in Assikvas in ZKR?
Warrior
Member # 2147
Profile #0
Heya, I'm going through the ZKR a second time to completely explore the place, and I decided to, after paying the toll, explore the place of the non-hostile Sliths, thereby making them hostile. Apparently, I can't get past a rune in the Chief's chambers to get to the treasury. I tried to bypass it to the side, and killed the basilisks, but I still cant get in, the walls the basilisks were protecting isnt a hidden door, and they wont crumble. Help?
Apprentice
Member # 4432
Profile #1
Try going diagonally past the rune.

--------------------
He's the man
Whose name you'd love to touch,
But you musn't touuuuuuch...
Warrior
Member # 2147
Profile #2
It's in a hallway, and besides, I teleport before I get to the rune. So, is there anyone who has ACTUALLY gotten past here that can help?
Apprentice
Member # 3548
Profile #3
If you look at the scripts, you can find out that the rune only activates a certain number of times, after which, you can walk over it without difficulty. And to get into that area you don't even have to make the Slith hostile, there's a secret passage that leads into the area with the Ritual of Sanctification and the book with the river map in it. It's up near the entrance in a corner.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #4
It is rather easy to get past the rune. All you have to do is go into combat mode and move sideways past the rune. When all the party members are in the room exit combat mode. You are in. It is a good idea to kill the basilisks in the secret side passage before you do this.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Apprentice
Member # 4564
Profile #5
Ritual of Sanctification?

Is there any Use for this?

--------------------
Right!