Very first quest, the one you can play without registering, question.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Very first quest, the one you can play without registering, question.
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #0
ok, Ive found all four of the runed stones, talked to the Vanati guys and found the instructions and i know i gotta get into the control rooms in the southern area of the tower basement....

Question is HOW DO I GET IN!!!??? I think ive tried everything. How do i get into the control rooms? Someone please help...

--------------------
I am the swordsman that lets none escape! I am the blade the slices through stone plates! I am Kagurati!

Come check out my forums! Always improving! Gamer's Tech Zone. By Gamers, for gamers.
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #1
Four of the runed stones, those are insignificant. You need a power crystal from Vahnatai, opening stone from Chief Spider, and instructions from Pangle. Then go to the Main Control tower and activate the control in the middle area of the tower. Then go to the Major Waste Depositing thing east of the bright green spills. Once in there, make your way to the middle of the map to the control room and turn on the power. If the control rooms you speak of are the ones in there, just find a way through the spills, work your way up, work your way right, work your way down, and work your way left to reach the middle.

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #2
Ok, maybe i didn't search hard nough but i talked to the spider and went to the big bug area and killed everything. Spose yeh could tell me where in there the stone is found?

And how do i get into the library?

--------------------
I am the swordsman that lets none escape! I am the blade the slices through stone plates! I am Kagurati!

Come check out my forums! Always improving! Gamer's Tech Zone. By Gamers, for gamers.
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #3
With the opening stone from Chief Spider after the Vahnatais suggests it, ask them.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #4
The pile of trash at the end but you need to give the Chief Spider the eggs you found.

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2004 18:20: Message edited by: Nightwurm ]

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #5
ehh.... Which pile of trash?

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #6
Just walk by the northern room, and you're gonna have a message telling you what you've found the rock.But first, give some bug eggs to the spider chef, or else, you can't find the stone...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #7
all i find is that rock like the one used to enter the school....

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #8
What are you talking about? In the Administration level, after you talked to the Vahnatais, go talk to Chief Spider about the rock and go to the upper right part of that level and kill everything until you reach the end with the trash and it says it would take forever to search. Then get the eggs in that part of the dungeon and give it to chief spider and he'll say it's in the pile of trash and go there again and this time you'll pick up an orange oval stonish thing which can be used to open the green bars in your inventory.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #9
all i found there was a black runed stone....

--------------------

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #10
Are you sure you were not playing whilst in an altered state of mind? Check your inventory carefully.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 4360
Profile #11
In the textbox it says the stone is black, and its description really is much like the description of those black runed stones, but in the inventory it looks orange. It goes in the inventory, not in the special items list. It's called "opening stone" and to open a door barred by green rays you have to "use" the stone. Unlike other items, it doesn't disappear, you can use it as many times as you need.
I don't think there is a fourth special item "black runed stone".