DWTD question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: DWTD question
Apprentice
Member # 4173
Profile #0
--Spoilers--

after i talked to vahkos, i agreed to smash the crystal. I wanted to kill him , but i was afraid that i would just die. At Lord Maynard's palace, I told him about the fake barrier thing, and he told me to do the spell on the crystal. I did, twice, and i then i went back to the castle to kill vahkos but i cant find him. What am I supposed to do? I also tried smashing the crystal, but then all the soldiers in Selucia come after you.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #1
Hello!!!

When you go to the vampire's castle, go down to the cave below it. At the SW corner you should find an exit with some barriers.

If you smashed the crystal like the lord told you, there should be an opening.

Yup. If you don't do the crystal thing right you will have a HUGE fight in your hands. There's a way to escape that fight, though.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Apprentice
Member # 4173
Profile #2
ahhh so its a trick! that slimy vakhos
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #3
Actually no. If you agree to help Vahkohs he keeps up his end of the bargain. If you try to smash the crystal like he asked, it teleports to a more secure location before you can destroy it. So you have to fight through Maynard's men (including the lord himself) to reach the crystal. Then when you destroy it, Vahkhos teleports you to safety.

However to kill Vahkhos, one must simpily perform the ritual that Maynard taught you, then return to the basement of his castle, where the barriers are open.

If you do not want to get on Maynard's bad side, obey his orders and don't tell any one about his dealings with the vampire.

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2004 11:23: Message edited by: Styx Obsessed Slith ]
Apprentice
Member # 4173
Profile #4
i found deseria but i cant find pearmund and semund (or whatever his name is) . I looked everywhere. Also, those vampires out in the woods who want to deliver a message to some 'great vampire' - are they talking about vahkos? cause hes dead now.
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #5
Yes they are talking about Vahkohs, but nothing special happens. Vahkohs just says he will kill them for being so wimpy. I never actually returned to them to deliver that message though...

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2004 12:32: Message edited by: were244 ]

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #6
I personally would rather help neither, so why don't you just kill them both? To do it you would have to ally with the Empire and kill Vahkohs, then go back and kill Lord Whatever (twice), you will get the benifits of killing both, you would just be hard pressed to get out of the lord's mansion and then out of the town.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #7
There is a reward if you return to them.
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #8
Is the reward very good?

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #9
Mauling Leather 1-10+8
+3 Melee damage

--------------------