demo question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: demo question
Apprentice
Member # 4472
Profile #0
Ok, I am currently playing the demo version of BOA. I plan on buying the full version at some point, cause I'm kinda hooked on this game. However, will I be able to keep my party that I've been using here? When I buy the full version will I be able to register the demo I have or do I get a new game in which I have to create and train a new party all over again?

--------------------
Visit my site!
www.freewebs.com/helaine/
Infiltrator
Member # 2628
Profile Homepage #1
When you register you'll get a code that you type into your existing game (no reinstalling necessary).

You can use your existing party in the registered version.

--------------------
We meet and part now over all the world;
we, the lost company,
take hands together in the night, forget
the night in our brief happiness, silently.
-- Judith Wright

My website
Posts: 512 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by unicorn172:

Ok, I am currently playing the demo version of BOA. I plan on buying the full version at some point, cause I'm kinda hooked on this game. However, will I be able to keep my party that I've been using here? When I buy the full version will I be able to register the demo I have or do I get a new game in which I have to create and train a new party all over again?
THE ANSWER - All you have to do is register the game by typing in a code you get sent once registering. You keep all of your characters - (unless you delete them ofcourse), and most of your items. See Editor docs for which items.

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 4472
Profile #3
Ok, thanks. :)

--------------------
Visit my site!
www.freewebs.com/helaine/