Sweetgrove - where is Somreth?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sweetgrove - where is Somreth?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #0
He supposes to give me find another runed stone quest but I am not sure if he is really in Sweetgrove. Please help!
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I'm not sure who Somreth is, but you only need one stone. The easiest one to get, in my opinion, can be found by talking to Avizo in Fort Talrus. You probably have to speak with someone in Sweetgrove first. If someone sends you after a mage, you're on the right track.

—Alorael, who didn't find any quests that require a stone with runes besides the general need to enter the School of Magery.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
There are 3 runed stones in the scenario, I believe, and there's a guy you can sell the spare stones to. I forget exactly where he is, though.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 3376
Profile #3
one from avizo(need to be triggered by talking to someone in sweetgrove), one from a group of kobolds and the other is the beggar just beside the inn(he sells it for 50 bucks) can't miss him though coz he will speak to u when u are abt to enter the inn.

all thse cna be found in the manual :D
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #4
Somreth is the priestess in Marralis. She'll reward you for getting her a rune stone.

[ Wednesday, June 09, 2004 01:44: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #5
I hope the kobolds you refer to aren't the ones just outside of Fort Talrus, AKA the ones I killed in the beginning of the game...

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #6
those aren't the ones. The ones you are looking for are way up north near the mountains, however it is easier to kill them and take the stone, than paying 50 gold.
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #7
I couldn't find Avizo in Fort Talrus, but you can find his stone by breaking in to his house, disarming the traps and checking the flower pot...