need help - laser room in the Palace of Khoth in ZKR

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: need help - laser room in the Palace of Khoth in ZKR
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #0
I've been playing through this for a while - I kind of figure the thing to do is to either a.) use the movable mirrors to destroy laser projectors, or b.) use the moveable mirrors to reflect lasers into the two windows. Either way, in the meantime I can't seem to kill the efreets. Help!

[ Monday, May 03, 2004 05:23: Message edited by: Andrew Miller ]
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
You only really need the first movable mirror to get past the lasers and the Efreets. I don't remember my exact sequence of actions, but I managed to use the mirror to deflect the beam that barred my passage, with the helpful side effect of directing this beam at the offending Efreets, eliminating both barriers in one fell swoop. Don't fret about destroying all of the projectors, although in several cases destroying a projector or two can greatly aid in your progress through the area.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #2
Thanks!

By the by, is there any way to leave most of your party in one area and just have one character move around the maze? That would make the whole thing MUCH easier, but I can't figure out how to do it, if it's possible.

[ Monday, May 03, 2004 05:56: Message edited by: Andrew Miller ]
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #3
^ do it all in combat mode

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #4
I used Move Mountains l3 on the mossy rock and went that way.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!