Escaping Empire Outpost?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Escaping Empire Outpost?
Apprentice
Member # 4319
Profile Homepage #0
I'm in the Empire Outpost in A Small Rebellion. I've killed everything, and am trying to figure out how to escape. No matter what I do, I release the quickfire. How do I get out without getting burned up? Does it have anything to do with the forcecage wand?

[ Monday, May 10, 2004 19:43: Message edited by: LittleBunnyFufu ]

--------------------
And if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a Goon!
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #1
You release the quickfire. When you do, there is a secret door you can go through to escape from it.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Apprentice
Member # 3813
Profile Homepage #2
And run fast. Follow the hall to the end, which will end in a secret door. The quickfire didn't follow me past the secret door, so make sure all your characters are in the room, past the secret door.
Apprentice
Member # 4319
Profile Homepage #3
OK, I've figured out that in the room with the four posts I can go through the secret door to move the lever that sucks the quickfire out. However I still can't find my way out of the outpost. In the room with the magic barriers, do I get rid of the magic barriers and let the quickfire out of there? If so, which way do I run? South?

--------------------
And if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a Goon!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #4
Once you pull the lever, the door in the quickfire room is unlocked. From there you kill the remaining enemies and then you get to leave.

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.