DwtD: Spectral Warrens level

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: DwtD: Spectral Warrens level
Apprentice
Member # 1692
Profile Homepage #0
That damn level is the worst Avernum experience I have ever had. Every damn move another Spectral Warrior spawns, and they somehow manage to attack three times a turn and have about 140 health, and thanks to the creature spawn I have to fight them OVER and OVER and OVER....

JEFF, WHAT IN THE WORLD CONVINCED YOU THAT THIS IS EVEN REMOTELY FUN!? WHY DID YOU DO THIS!? WHY!?!?

Someone tell me what script line to delete so they stop spawning!

--------------------
Warning: Signatures in mirror are closer than they appear.

Ambrosia Software | EVN | Flame Warriors | The EVula Empire | JoeCartoon | HectorCam | MacAddict | Maxim | MH-18
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
Maybe, your defense-level is too low?
As far I remember, there is a very limited number of Spectral Warriors ... about 8? I didn't find them too hard with a party of four fighters, who know Repel Spirit L3 as well :)

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #2
They do keep coming as long as you're near one of the spawn points. Just continue to move. Once you find the big V, who hangs out along the west-south-western wall, your spawning problems will be at an end (there may another way of accomplishing this, too: I was too impatient by this point in the scen. to deal with everything in the SE corner of the map).

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #3
yes, spectral warrens was a *****, but the spectral warriors arent that hard, most of the time i didnt even have to go into combat mode to whoop them.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
Ah, those stupid spectres... well, I just did enough damage in one turn to kill them quickly (100 damage per arrow from my archer).

They are quite annoying, though.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.