Za-Khazi Run - Places to sell your loot

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Za-Khazi Run - Places to sell your loot
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #0
My characters are still overloaded with tons of treasure they stole in Stalker's fortress. So I left Morrow's Isle and went to Avernum, to For Goodling. But I can't find a shop in Fort Goodling. I'm certain I'll find alot of treasure on my way to Fort … - To my destination. But my characters can't carry any more items… Where must I sell my loot now?
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #1
Just leave that scenario and go into VotDT, you can sell your hard-gained loot there.

Md.
Apprentice
Member # 3618
Profile #2
The guy next to the docks in Fort Goodling (the one who's supposed to give you supplies) will buy items, if you explore his dialog a bit.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
There is one guy in Fort Goodling (who's name I forgot) where the boats leave: he buys and identifies items (after you got the wands to deliver).
You can sell stuff in the slith's fort, where you buy passage.
The hidden Vahnatai and Moron, the lych, have stores to trade and to get special skills.
And there is an trading efreet far north, near the poppy mushroom fields, if I remember right.

edit: oops, ThirdParty was faster ...

[ Thursday, April 15, 2004 04:35: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Apprentice
Member # 1474
Profile #4
OK, someone suggested switching scenarios - but how do you do that? I end up having to load the same saved characters again and I'm back in the new scenario.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Well, most scenarios have a way to leave them without finishing in the scenario somewhere (in ZKR, it's probably by leaving the fort you start in from the south; maybe you have to refuse your mission first). Failing that, use the character editor.

[ Sunday, April 18, 2004 04:16: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!