Word of safe passage? (ZKR)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Word of safe passage? (ZKR)
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #0
Does anybody know what was meant by the roving undead hordes' mention of a "word of safe passage"? I mean, what were you supposed to say? Granted, the undead weren't tough to someone with a few levels of Lightning Spray and Repel Spirit like myself, but I'm still curious...

And also along the lines of that lich... was it a bad idea to pass on the quests for the priceless gem and the shroom talisman, like the unicorns advised? I mean, I only lost two days in the shrooms and Khoth accepted the scroll, so I never found out.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Apprentice
Member # 4133
Profile #1
You can find the Melora Opal without Morog's help. Just go straight east from the castle, and look for a passage marked by totems leading south.

The Poppy Shroom charm will save you a lot of time, but you'll then need to find another big treasure (the opal will do,) in order to complete the run, unless you've got an incredibly powerful party.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
You can always get the shroom charm, then kill Morog and steal the scroll. The fight isn't easy, but shouldn't give you too much trouble if you prepare properly beforehand and she doesn't decide to go on a massive summoning spree.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
The password can be found on a hidden obelisk, south of Morog's land ...

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #4
I got into Morog's castle and accepted her request. I started checking the rooms, but at some point I returned and Morog started attacking me (maybe I killed one of her pets) and then I managed to kill her as well. I left the castle and returned and she was alive and kicking again(!) but hostile.
Now I have the mushrooms but as I soon I enter the castle they attack me, even the patrols are hostile.
Alas, I am also unable to find the crystal of purity Khoth wants.
Help me please!

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #5
Marcelo, the Crystal is sadly guarded by a powerful array of beasts. . .
At the Spiralling Crypt (you need to have the boat), sail north until you reach a gap (should be on your left). Sail down the gap until you reach an island. On the island there should be a dungeon called the Lair of Casser-Bok. Once inside there is a portal. Send 1 select character in and talk to the Crystal Soul, who will ask you to give a message to a Vahnatai camp to the north. That is where the many beasts are. Give the message, and report to Casser-Bok. He sends you through a maze, also beast-infested. There is your chance to get the Crystal of Purity.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #6
Thanks indeed, actually I did that and managed to finish this scenario already. Quite disappointing. I'm in Diplomacy now :P

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.