Really Major Bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Really Major Bug
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #0
Attacking a friendly monster with missile weapons doesn't appear to be noticed as a crime. The hapless victim of the attack (who does become hostile) can then be murdered with impunity, without angering the town.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #1
You're right… I killed Commander O'Grady in Muck that way without realizing it was a bug.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
Well, towns do have a crime tolerance, and that may not completely hit the limit.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #3
No, if I attack O'Grady hand to hand the town does go hostile.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #4
Yup, and I pulled a "Thuryl" on Lord Maynard in DwD, using a save file from before my first meeting with him -- so no plots underway yet. His own guards attacked him in my defense after he hit back at one of my PCs -- which, I guess, is exactly what their script tells them to do.

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #5
I can think of hundreds of ideas for this...

For one thing, I'll be able to put that horrible, evil commander in Avernum 3 into a scenario, peaceful, surrounded by 8 peaceful goblins And around the edges of the goblins will be 2 peaceful Ur-Basilisks. Then I'll fire a missile weapon at him. REVENGE!

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
BANNED
Member # 4227
Profile #6
did you know that if you take something that is not yours and then press the use abilities button then you can just steal it and get off scott free?

--------------------
who farted?
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Dallerdin:

For one thing, I'll be able to put that horrible, evil commander in Avernum 3 into a scenario, peaceful, surrounded by 8 peaceful goblins And around the edges of the goblins will be 2 peaceful Ur-Basilisks. Then I'll fire a missile weapon at him. REVENGE!
ROFL!!!!
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00