Small Rebellion: Marble Statue

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Small Rebellion: Marble Statue
Apprentice
Member # 4217
Profile #0
I am stuck in the Small Rebellion scenario. I am working for the rebels and have a box I need to put in a crack behind a statue in Zaskiva. I can't find a statue, and the only entrance to the hall of statues is guarded by a mumbling guy. HELP!

--------------------
---------------------------------
“… his movements could be called cat-like, except that he did not stop to spray urine up against things.”

“Do not act incautiously when confronting little bald wrinkly smiling men!”

"'Chapter Fifteen, Elementary Necromancy'", she read out loud. "'Lesson One: Correct Use of Shovel...'"

Many an ancient lord's last words had been, "You can't kill me because I've got magic aaargh."
Warrior
Member # 1505
Profile #1
Talk to the mumbling guy. If you ask him if you can visit the statues, he'll let you in. Just walk around the perimeter of the room.

BTW, just so you know: if you are trying to help the Empire, go back to the chair under Willow and don't insert the box at all.

--------------------
-Newtfeet
Apprentice
Member # 4217
Profile #2
The only conversation options I have with Kenny are "What are you guarding" and "What is behind the door". He mumbles, and nothing happens.

--------------------
“… his movements could be called cat-like, except that he did not stop to spray urine up against things.”

"'Chapter Fifteen, Elementary Necromancy'", she read out loud. "'Lesson One: Correct Use of Shovel...'"

Many an ancient lord's last words had been, "You can't kill me because I've got magic aaargh."
Warrior
Member # 1505
Profile #3
Then talk to some of the other people in town. One of them will tell you to ask him to get in.

--------------------
-Newtfeet
Apprentice
Member # 4217
Profile #4
THANK YOU!!!

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 1505
Profile #5
NO PROBLEM!!!

--------------------
-Newtfeet
Warrior
Member # 720
Profile #6
***SPOILER***

After the explosions occur and it is reported that Kenny dies I was like.. "..Kenny... died..? awww... poor kenny" ='(
Those are the sacrifices i suppose. At least, i guess that that's the point of the scenario maybe. to point that sort of thing out, eh?
***END SPOILER***

[ Thursday, April 08, 2004 17:30: Message edited by: Daravon ]

--------------------
-Daravon
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #7
Oh my god! They killed Kenny! You bastards!

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
One of the characters actually said that in the BoE version of ASR. :P

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 1505
Profile #9
Yeah... I was sad when Kenny died. That was when I decided I would have rather gone with the Empire.

--------------------
-Newtfeet
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #10
You should still be able to side with the Empire after doing that mission. I was.

(Mind you, I was on the Empire's side all along. The Hill Runners themselves admit to being a ruthless bunch, and unscrupulous revolutionaries tend to become unscrupulous leaders.)

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #11
Yep, you can remain on the Empire side, as Jaen will accept your apology for the accident quite willingly as long as you don't eliminate the hidden Empire outpost as Stalker requests. I played the game out this way, although at the the end I chose to kill Jaen as well, just to even the score.

Thuryl is right, though; remaining with the Empire seems to yield the better ending, at least, and Jaen, while a mindless fanatic, is still far more personable (and grateful!) than the scheming, power-hungry Stalker. I found myself wishing that there was some way to follow a moderate, conciliatory path through the scenario, enlisting the aid of the eminently likeable Lord Brosterman to placate the rebels, install a more fair, less exploitative economic system, and generally revert the Isle back to its times of prosperity and goodwill. But, truthfully, ASR is a better scenario for refusing to allow the player to achieve an unrealistically happy and peaceful resolution to such a brutal and polarizing conflict.

[ Friday, April 09, 2004 00:11: Message edited by: Spongiform Stug ]

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #12
Alternatively, you could strive to slaughter every living thing on the island.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #13
Plus, the fight against Stalker is much more interesting than the anticlimatic confrontation with Jaen.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 720
Profile #14
In BoE, I had played through on the Empire's side so when I got BoA I decided to play thorugh on the rebels'. I was dissapointed with the type of reward you recieve from Stalker (Blessed Long Sword), especially considering the reward you recieve from Jaen in BoE (Prismatic Plate)(and ESPECIALLY considering that I ALREADY HAD a Blessed Long Sword that I had found along the way!). Would I have still recieved a Prismatic Plate (I think that that's what it was called anyway; it's been awhile) from Jaen in BoA?

[ Saturday, April 10, 2004 14:31: Message edited by: Daravon ]

--------------------
-Daravon
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #15
I don't remember what the reward was for helping Jaen, but it certainly wasn't Prismatic Plate. I think it might have been Mithril Chain Mail, actually, which is still pretty good.

--------------------