ZKR The Busted Bridge Over the Lava

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ZKR The Busted Bridge Over the Lava
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #0
Mildly stuck here. I am best friends with the unicorns having gotten the horn and have been through the giants" lair. So how do I get across this bridge? Do I need to kill pixies to do it? Is nothing sacred from our childhood? They seem impossible to kill.......
Apprentice
Member # 4158
Profile Homepage #1
Leave the pixies alone! Kill the hydras on the left-hand side upon entering the Bridge area and look for a secret door on the left pillar.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
Wow, what are you guys talking about? I hardly ever saw a square of lava in that scenario... (except for the lairs of Khoth and that lich).

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
The lava bridge he's talking about is in the Dark Maze, I think. I never found a way across either; if you helped the unicorns, you can bypass the Dark Maze completely.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #4
if you helped the unicorns just go via unicorn pass, theres a nice little place to rest with wine too ^_^ enjoy
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #5
Yes its in the Dark Maze. Even though I got the unicorn by-pass, I still stumbled around in the local roads of the Maze, wasted time, and now am in danger of losing since I'm in the circular crypt and its day 13. A mess--and when I played the original BOE scenario I had too much time left over so I was determined to delve more into the various dungeons--like I went over every square inch of the giant's cave.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #6
Back to the issue of the lava bridge.... I replayed the run on a whim recently, and I looked into that. There's a secret room in the southwestern half of that town, and you have to operate the wheel. The bridge will then appear.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.