Using a party form VoDT to ASR

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Using a party form VoDT to ASR
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #0
I recently end VoDT and wanted continue with the same party in ASR. But I go party members at level 14 when ASR advice level 9.

What's your advice about that? give up using the same party but use an older savegame where they have level 9? Or stick with level 14 party but playing at higher difficulty? Or what?
Warrior
Member # 1505
Profile #1
Just play with your level 14 party. If you're thinking it will be a piece of cake, it won't be.

--------------------
-Newtfeet
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
Just take your level 14 party into ASR. It shouldn't be terribly unbalanced once you're past the very beginning, and you can always tweak the difficulty setting if you want to.

—Alorael, who wouldn't worry about having exactly the right levels. As long as you don't take a level 20 party into a first level scenario, it should work out. If it doesn't, you'll notice and you can correct it then.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #3
Thanks for the advice, so go to new adventures!

For care I'll rise difficulty, afterall I think VoDT was too easy at default difficulty.
Apprentice
Member # 4160
Profile #4
Wait till you get to ZKR. Heeeee.