Which did you like the most?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Which did you like the most?
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #0
of the four built-in scenarios for registered users, which did you like best? my personal choice is a small rebellion (i never got the first blades...=/ )

what about you?
This poll has been moved to another forum.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #1
oh COME ON... vodt? that was NOTHING compared to the others
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #2
That's exactly the poll, I planed to start after having played the first four scenarios ... :D
I'm through now, but still couldn't decide between ASR or ZKR. I have to play them again. and again
But VoDT has a good topic! Even if it might become the last in ranking.

((
:)
BoA is the best!
"" "" "" "" "" "" ""

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #3
A Small Rebellion was good, although I can easily see where it could have been improved on.

Diplomacy with the Dead profits from being made for BoA in terms of gameplay, but suffers in terms of plot on account of extreme predictability.

Valley of the Dying Things is generally mediocre- a solid foundation and some good things are done with it, but little else.

Za-Khazi run is an immensely annoying scenario with no justification for much of anything. Almost all events had no reason being there, and all of the combat was tedious, hack-slash-repeat sort of variety with little (if anything) done to improve upon it. No personalities were established, and the ending was a heinous abuse of massive laziness in both versions (*E and *A). Jeff should have knocked down the levels in DwtD to the levels in Za-Khazi and never have ported this one. Bah. >_<

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00