Stuck in VoDT

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck in VoDT
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #0
I am on the 3rd level of the lower school and I cannot find the silver key to open the door at the bottom of the map.

Does anybody know where it can be found?

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #1
if you mean the place packed with gremlins, the key is at the last chamber from the south corridor that you enter from the west.

if that sounded too confusing from the entrance down 1 room then left then down then at the last room search for the key

if that was too unclear figure it out yourself ;)

this might help you though (and not only in this dungeon/scenario) try whenever possible to get the entire map of the area, then do a secret door search. That gets you through about 90% of puzzles in a dungeon (unless its with buttons or something)
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #2
No, I ment the door at the bottom of the experiment halls, with the big brass padlock. I picked the lock that needed the silver key (I love my Nephil warrior).

Steel Longsword + Crude Crossbow + 7 Bows + 7 Melee = Killing Machine

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Apprentice
Member # 4133
Profile #3
The Bronze Key is in the main Libraries.

You'll need to be able to open the green energy gates. If you can't, there's someone in another exit from the Library level (the part you can access without opening those gates) that can tell you how to, in addition to a host of other useful information.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #4
You have to talk to the Vahnatais, to get that opening device.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?