Hawks Manse

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hawks Manse
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #0
In learning the BoA editor (scripting and such) I have decided to recreate hawks manse. Does anyone have a Av3 Saved game with access to hawks manse that they could email me?

(lukecarbis@bigpond.com)

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #1
Wanna explain to me why you can't do it yourself? IF you have a registered copy of A3, then it should be no problem to get Hawks Mansion. I'm sure you have a game that has already killed the Slimes. If not, it's a piece of cake to do the slimes, take the portal to Lorelli and then use the character editor to get 10,000 gold and buy the Manse. Maybe an hour starting from nothing if you use the editor.
IF on the other hand, you don't have a registered copy of A3, then neither I, nor any other person on this board is gonna help you pirate it. And, quite frankly, seeing the Manse in the game will help you not at all if you are trying to copy it in Blades.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #2
He (Dastal) has got a point...

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #3
Although this may be Spam I will also be in the agreeing with them. And to unspam it a little Hawkes Manse is worth 8,000 gold. And just for the record Im not trying to be evil/mean and neither is anybody else(I think).I'm just trying to help everybody here.

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #4
I am also not spamming, but does a registered save game work on a non-registered Avernum 3 game? But, basically, Hawkes Manse is just like other buildings in Avernum. It's nothing special. If the answer to the above question about registration is NO, I will gladly offer my Save game. Although I am in Rentars Keep.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #5
Okay, yes, I have the registered version, but I lost my saved game long ago when I finished it etc.

I came here because I thought someone might be nice enough to save me a bit of time and effort, I was obviously wrong.

Sorry for wasting your time...

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #6
You'll have to pardon me for being unsympathetic. If you don't have the determination to sacrifice an hour of your time I don't think you'll make it far. Besides, I think someone who has the game would know how little help actually being in Hawk's Manse is.

As far as pirating from a saved game, haveing never tried, I'm not sure. By the same token, I'd guess that anything comming from a registered game may hold some clue to pirateing it. So, I stand where I am.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #7
And I agree with you. Also, what good is an A3 game to the BOA editor? And why recreate Hawk's Manse, why not just make your own mansion...?

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #8
Okay, fine, I give up... please forgive me for my incompetence... I am truly sorry.

Or whatever.

And I just wanted to see if I could recreate Hawks Manse, just so I could have a play with the editor, something small, and kinda interesting. I wouldn't have to make up a story.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3968
Profile #9
Registration is stored in a separate preference file, unrelated to the save files.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #10
All right, this topic now serves no purpose.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00