BoA and Vista

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA and Vista
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #0
I just tried to copy my unfinished scenario to the Blades of Avernum Scenarios folder on my hard drive, in order to play through it. Unfortunately, it isn't showing in the list of playable scenarios in the Blades of Avernum program.

I'm assuming that I'm not doing anything wrong - all I've done is copy and paste from a CD to the folder, so either BoA or Vista are being funky. Any ideas what's going down?

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - bigger than Jesus?
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
How many scenarios do you already have in that folder?

--------------------
Enraged Slith's Blades of Avernum Website

Look out, there's a three-headed monkey behind you!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
Just the four pre-installed ones. Which show up fine. And, I've tried copying TV to it, and that works fine. It seems it's just this particular scenario...

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
Was BoA running when you copied it? BoA only loads the scenario list on initialization.

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
In Last Hope's Light RP - The end is near...
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #4
Yes, I know that. :P

It turns out that the .bas was written in capital letters, and apparently BoA didn't like that. So I renamed it "discord.bas" and it worked...

--------------------