El Presidente Problem!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: El Presidente Problem!
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
I have tried to play El Presidente but no matter how I play I always die. It's like the scenario is un beatable. Why isn't it formatted for a god party? Is there a walkthorugh somewhere? I am playing all scenarios on EASY!

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Search around town for better equipment than what you have. Approach the escape doors carefully so that your enemies don't see you. Save often in case of mishap. Finally, you can heal yourself once in the temple, so look around in there.

Dikiyoba has admittedly only played the beta, but the advice should still be the same.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #2
If you are playing as the attackers, then kill townspeople. They'll either heal you for 5 points apiece, or restore some SP. Also, use bolt of fire and haste liberally.

If you're playing as the Empire, there's a bow just south of where you start and some spare arrows in the room just east of where you start. This is probably going to save your butt.

Also, save a lot, and target magi/major characters first. And, as has been said, there is a one-time heal spell in the temple.