3rd Scenario - Spiral Crypt

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: 3rd Scenario - Spiral Crypt
Warrior
Member # 7980
Profile #0
I can't work the puzzle on the second floor. I can't find any runes that when you step on them they create colors, they always create snow which keeps you from using magic.

4 of the rooms have a crystal you can break, but they always return, and theirs a guy who has a key that always disappears after you defeat him.

Please help. The walkthrough describes locations as grid numbers which makes it all the more difficult.

Thank you
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Break all of the crystals first, then take down the Blademaster. If you kill the Blademaster before destroying the crystals, he'll teleport away.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #2
Where can you get this scenario? What's it called?

--------------------
I an a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
He speaks of Za-Khazi Run.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #4
oh. oops! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

--------------------
I an a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew!