Blades of First Aid

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blades of First Aid
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #0
I have a quick question about how First Aid operates in BoA. In the skill's description, it says that, at higher levels, it can cure poison and acid. I haven't been able to test this, so I'm wondering if anyone else knows for sure.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
It works in Nethergate: Resurrection which uses the BoA engine when you get somewhere over 10 level with first aid and the bonus from the kit. You really need a high level to see the benefit without having a chance to harm yourself. So unless you have a fine first aid kit or a high base first aid skill you have to save and reload several times to get healed.

I was getting nailed for damage at first aid level 6.

[ Sunday, July 08, 2007 10:25: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #2
It's apparently taxing too, as my character can only use it once a day. If it wasn't for the fact that almost no one puts a necessity for Nature Lore in their scenarios, First Aid would be the most useless skill in the game.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
No, First Aid can only be used on a certain character once per day.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes