Canapy

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Canapy
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #0
I am doing the Canapy Mission, I got to fine 9 Bugbear sun Icons, I have find 8 I thank the the 9th is in the basement level, in the top left corner where there is a sign about what I would describe as a demon, any ideas?
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
You are correct in that assumption. You need to blast down that wall, I think all you have to do is find the explosives.

(The explosives are in the southwest of the lower level. They look like kegs, search them)

Edit: No, wait, you don't take the explosives to the wall with the sign on it. You take it upstairs to the raised sacrificing platform, and use it to blow up the pillar there. THEN you can get to the emblem in the underground area. (There are stairs by the evil altar in the underground area)

[ Sunday, April 08, 2007 19:57: Message edited by: The Gators Win it All....... Again ]

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #2
Thanks for the info, I gotten farther nowbut I am fighting a mage that is allmost invinsable, except for a walktought saying use some of the wands I have find. thang is none of the wands work, I get a message on my text that I use the wand but as for any effects in the screen nothing, no beam, no life or SP depletion, no tiger summoned nothing, must be a bad bug. I like to know if there a way to fix it without leaving the scernaro.

Rebelk418
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Do you have the most recent version of BoA? If not, upgrade. Also, make sure the wands you're using were picked up in your current playthrough of the scenario, and not a previous attempt.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
You can't take the 'special spells' outside the scenario. Any item with a special attached will be removed when the party leaves the scenario.

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

You can't take the 'special spells' outside the scenario. Any item with a special attached will be removed when the party leaves the scenario.
Normally that's the case. Sometimes it's a little buggy, and the item is kept but stripped of its script.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #6
Well as far as I know its the most resent, I bought the cd about 6 months ago, and this is my frist time playing Canapy so the wands are new.

Rebelk418