Could there be more character spaces?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Could there be more character spaces?
Apprentice
Member # 3741
Profile Homepage #0
I mean more characters to choose from in the New Game menu, maybe more Sliths and Nephilim characters.

Also maybe fix the Horse rider graphics so that they always have armour on or off cause the flicking between the 2 is annoying.

And if it hasn't been done switch the blonde lady rider and blonde guy rider so they are in the right collections.

Also I found the update for Avernum 3 made the magic attacks too fast, combat too fast and the open game menu was horrible.

--------------------
"...Bahl'al spurred his army onward with a blistering wind. Three full days before his army arrived... the citizens of Tyr knew their doom lumbered nearer with each passing hour..."
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
I think you can change combat speed in the preferences. On the character slots, I'm afraid you're stuck with what's in Avernum 3; Jeff's not liable to change stuff, especially this far into development.

He'll probably do something about the bugs though.

[ Tuesday, December 02, 2003 16:43: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #2
Well this IS a different game... most of the A3 bugs should be non-existent, but expect plenty of BOA-specific flies.

There was one point mentioned that we would have several slots open to custom PC graphics without having to run over the existing ones, but I have yet to hear anything of that anymore. This feature is wide welcome to me. Perhaps we should petition.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 461
Profile #3
Well, you could just open up the files and replace the character portraits with ones you want.

--------------------
"If you held a weapon to Fwiffo's head, he would say anything you wanted him to. In fact, if you held a vegetable to Fwiffo's head, he'd say whatever you wanted him to." - Spathi high council, Star Control 2.
Apprentice
Member # 3741
Profile Homepage #4
heh I've got like 10 copies of all 3 Avernum games with new portrates, the fact is It'd be cool to have more spaces to have more portrates put in one file

--------------------
"...Bahl'al spurred his army onward with a blistering wind. Three full days before his army arrived... the citizens of Tyr knew their doom lumbered nearer with each passing hour..."
Apprentice
Member # 4314
Profile Homepage #5
New portraits? I am really getting tired of the old ones, they are ok but after awhile... Anyway where do I get more portraits?

--------------------
Eh?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
You'll have to edit the graphic files yourself, so you might as well find the graphics yourself as well.

—Alorael, who advises against reviving long dead topics. When nobody has posted in almost five months, the case is closed.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00