Where the Rivers Meet update

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where the Rivers Meet update
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #0
I posted such a topic already earlier on, but I never got replies. I know that at least 5 people have completed the scenario, and I doubt that they have nothing to say about it. At the moment I'm revamping some parts of WtRM, so if anybody has suggestions, please send them too b.j.van.soldt (AT) inter.nl.net. I would really appreciate it, and it will help you too: do you want a half-baked scenario, or a well-baked scenario?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
*BUMP*

At the moment I received two emails. Assuming that at least three judges have played my scenario in the contest, and at least three other people played it just for fun, I would expect just a bit more replies. I want to polish it up and make it good, but for that to happen, I need to know what you, the audience, thought could have been better.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
I already told you what I'd experienced in my time with WtRM... but I might take another crack at playing through it soon.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Dikiyoba hasn't finished the scenario yet, but Dikiyoba sent you an e-mail with what Dikiyoba had. When do you think this update will be out (just a general time frame)?
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba the Great:

Dikiyoba hasn't finished the scenario yet, but Dikiyoba sent you an e-mail with what Dikiyoba had. When do you think this update will be out (just a general time frame)?
I'm in the middle of a week of exams, so soon certrainly not. I'm sorry for that. Somewhere I think I said it might have been out by last week. As you have noticed, I'm a very slow worker. It took me 18 months to get that scenario finished, and it will take me quite some time, probably,m before I even find the time to start working on the update again, let alone test it. First I need a working version of BoA.

So. Don't get high hopes. For the moment, just to be safe, I'll go with half a year. I'll get it out before that, don't worry, but I really can't say at the moment, sorry.

Thanks for the comments, both you and Ephesos.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!