A Large Rebellion Problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Large Rebellion Problem
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #0
The problem I'm having is that all of the files for the game were not downloaded from the Blades of Avernum. Has any one else had this problem with any game!

I have downloaded via internet using the link at the top of the Blades of Avernum page. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
We could help you a lot more if you specified which files you thought were missing. :rolleyes:

Have you tried redownloading?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #2
Oh, sorry about that. :( Anyway it's missing all files associated with town 5 Luciano's Houses. Town script, dialogue, and Lucianos own script. :D

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Ah. Yeah, the download on SW is broken. The download on Tyran's site should work.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #4
I had the problem too. For some reason the first time I downloaded it it worked, but there was something else wrong with it. Subsequent downloads turned out like yours.

However, even after successfully downloading all the town scripts and such, I found that I still couldn't complete it. I'm guessing that was a problem on my end though, as no one else has had that problem. I don't remember what it said the problem was though.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #5
The standard Spiderweb download is missing most of the town files. You can get a full version from TrueSite. After you have done that you might want to check every file with the Alint program, I found quite a few bugs. Apparently the author was moderately talented, ambitious and unfamiliar with Alint.

After I corrected all the files and made a few judicious alterations to the bas file, I was able to finish it.

Another problem: he tried to have three town maps joined to form one city, and that lead to all sorts of problems with town entrances acting in funny ways.