HELP PLZ!!!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HELP PLZ!!!!!
Apprentice
Member # 3109
Profile #0
ok i just started the zhaki run or how ever you spell it but i have no clue what to do or anything can someone please help me in key points in the game or anything useful
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Talk to the commander of the fort, after that, speak with the wizard in the dining hall to get the wands, and then take a boat north. If you want a more specific answer, you should give more specific info as to where you are. :P

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 3109
Profile #2
ok i got the wands and i am past the bay the passage thing from the sliths its there i have no clue what to do
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
There are always several paths to take with one being the shortest one to the end and some of the others leading to interesting things. The sliths either sell you permission to the right path north or you have stolen the information from the room to the west.

When the river runs out you have to either help the unicorns with their quest versus the giants or spend time finding the correct path through the mountains.
Apprentice
Member # 3109
Profile #4
ok how do i get from from the start to the finish in the fastest way?
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #5
It will take more than one answer or person to tell you that. Do what they say and wait for another reply.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Time wise, it's probably better to get the unicorn charm from the unicorns rather than wander around outside.

Eventually, you'll want the shroom charm from Morog and probably want to steal the scroll from her as well.

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #7
Like everyone has been saying, there are many paths to victory in the scenario. If you want to finish as quickly as possible the first time, you will want to come back to see everything else the next time. Random dungeons like the pit of snakes and the slith temple are not necessary. If no one important talks about it, it's not important.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.