Having Technical Trouble in Dilecia

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Having Technical Trouble in Dilecia
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #0
I've gotten to the sewers but the boat is missing. I don't know how it got taken out or how to put it back.

In case it helps, I've been keeping tabs on errors and bugs and when I opened the game this time it gave me an error on startup:

Unknown command turn_on_debug_mode in line 45

In other news (though not detrimental to game play) none of the shops will work for me. They are all empty. Anybody got any ideas how to fix it?

[ Monday, November 27, 2006 08:06: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
I think I can field this... In early versions, the scenario file wasn't in the scenario folder. Open BoA's scenario folder and then open the Dilecia folder and make sure that Dilecia.txt is in there. If it's not, it should be.

[ Monday, November 27, 2006 08:15: Message edited by: Mussolini xx ]

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #2
You need to get rid of that turn_on_debug_mode call in Dilecia.txt by commenting it out or deleting it. Downloading a newer version of the scenario may help, as it may contain a fixed version of this file.
Unfortunately, your save file may be ruined, as boats were supposed to be placed at the same time the shops were to be initialized, when you began the scenario. If you wanted to do some work you could probably recover it, though, by moving all of the contents of the START_SCEN_STATE to the LOAD_SCEN_STATE, loading your file, saving, and then putting the code back the way it was.

EDIT:
quote:
In early versions, the scenario file wasn't in the scenario folder.

I don't think that this would account for the described error message, but certainly check for both problems.

[ Monday, November 27, 2006 08:18: Message edited by: Niemand ]

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #3
As far as I knew, I had the newest version. It said 1.0.1 in the readme. I don't remember where I got it from but I just downloaded the version Lazarus links to on his site.

The turn_on_debug_mode line is gone so I think I'll just start over with it.

Thanks for the help.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #4
When I was making the changes for 1.0.1 I added the debug call to check things. Unfortunately I didn't take it out when I put it on my website. A week or so later, Tyran brought it to my attention and I changed it. If you originally downloaded it during those two weeks you got the version with the debug call, which wouldn't be a big deal except that some versions of BoA don't recognize the call and don't load the scenario file properly. If you download the new version and start over it'll work fine, sorry for the inconvenience.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?