Perfect forest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Perfect forest
BANNED
Member # 6762
Profile #0
I replayed that with better party much much much better,character edited of course, and I need to know how to destroy that orb. STOP hear the rest. I have the mirrors able to move around and I know where the laser is {across the town} how are the mirrors positioned?

--------------------
Don't be a noob, PLAY RUNESCAPE
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
You need to destroy the power generator in the northern room. Position them so that the beam redirects to that location and your headache will go away.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #2
That whole thing was a pain for me. It annoyed me to no end. Then again, I also have endless amounts of hatred for big laser puzzles. Pair that with a really annoying monster that you can't kill conventionally and there's no end to my personal torture.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #3
Bah, the laser puzzle was the best part of the scenario. What you got against usin' yer brain, huh?

[ Saturday, November 18, 2006 18:44: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
I like well-done laser puzzles, such as the ones in APF and Dilecia. However, I hate laser puzzles that seem to be complicated for complication's sake, such as in Bahssikava.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Jewels:

Bah, the laser puzzle was the best part of the scenario. What you got against usin' yer brain, huh?
Well, it's not really so much the laser puzzle itself, as the conditions along with it. The perfect spirit (was that what it was called?) had this nasty habit of draining HP and *cringe* MP. It really annoyed me.

The only problem I have with laser puzzles is the unpredictablily of pushing mobile mirrors against walls. In other words, I push it towards a wall (which you're sometimes forced to do) and it usually doesn't go the way I want it to. Very infuriating.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge