Help for 3rd scenario

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help for 3rd scenario
Apprentice
Member # 6361
Profile #0
does anyone know the word of safe passage for the third scenario? the ghouls or something ask it to me when i get out of the unicorns' caves.

--------------------
You must be willing to protect yourself, and what you cherish, no matter what the cost...
-Murtagh
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...
-Anonymous

Giants like Karkus- overload 'em with informationan' they'll kill yeh jus' to simplify things.
-Rubius Hagrid
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #1
I don't remember it offhand but in BoE it was carved on a signpost hidden amongst the secret passages. I assume it is hidden there in BoA as well.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
There's a obelisk somewhere with the word "calamity" on it. That's the password you need. I don't think you actually need to find the password to use it.

Dikiyoba.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
"Calamity" is the word. You can find it on an obelisk at (13,38) in the same outdoor section, which is in the far southwest corner of the same section in the maze of passages, behind a secret passage.

And you don't need to find the obelisk, for sure.

[ Sunday, November 12, 2006 17:36: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
Not in BoA, though. Unless you find that obelisk, they'll attack you no matter what you say. However, you can just try to run past them. There's a few groups of undead later on that will let you pass regardless.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

"Calamity" is the word. You can find it on an obelisk at (13,38) in the same outdoor section, which is in the far southwest corner of the same section in the maze of passages, behind a secret passage.
So, Kel... if you have such detailed information on the scenario... why isn't it in walkthrough form on TrueSite?

I think a submission is in order.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

Unless you find that obelisk, they'll attack you no matter what you say.
Drat. It checks a flag. I skipped that line. Yes, you have to find the obelisk.
quote:
Originally written by Jewels:

So, Kel... if you have such detailed information on the scenario... why isn't it in walkthrough form on TrueSite?
It's called "reading script." I never even finished BoA-ZKR. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00