Help! DWTD can not get in Vahkohs castle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help! DWTD can not get in Vahkohs castle
Apprentice
Member # 6163
Profile #0
Hello, now I have already located the castle of Vahkohs yet I can not get in at all. I followed the suggestion of dialogue to talk with Maynard for hint yet besides mission, ruling and his wife I can not find any topic relevant to the castle. Do I need to finish anything else to trigger it?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Ask Mayanard if he can help you. He should give you a key that will let you in.

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Apprentice
Member # 6163
Profile #2
When I talked with him after back from the castle only the original three questions shown in dialog. I tried every question, yet the one "ask for help" did not show up.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
All right, I have the specifics. First, ask him "I'd like to learn about my mission.", then ask "What do you think might help me?". He should then give you a key.

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Apprentice
Member # 6163
Profile #4
It seems I have the problem to trigger that"what do u think might help me". Eventhough back to the castle of Vahkohs several times I can not find that sentence after asking Maynard about mission.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
First, check your special items list to make sure you don't have the key already.

Next, you're asking Maynard, "I'd like to learn about my mission." and not "Tell me more about my mission." right? If you don't have the key and no way to ask the first question, there's probably a problem with a stuff done flag.

If that's the case, it's unfortunate, because it's an important SDF, so fixing it might cause other problems within the scenario. But to fix it, first save a backup copy of your game and then go to the character editor. Under advanced features, use the set stuff done flag, and type in 101 (first box), 0 (second box), and 0 (third box). Then ask Maynard, "I'd like to learn about my mission." Then ask, "What do you think might help me?" You should end up with the key.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 6163
Profile #6
Thanks a lot! It is really a bug here. I found a way to fix it without modifying anything: just exit and re-enter and go to talk with Maynard directly and he will give you the key.